Saturday, October 3, 2015

TV Shows that are Worth Your While

Every day there are thousands of shows played on TV. Which ones should you choose to watch? Well today I am here to hopefully make that decision not quite as hard. I'm going to share some of the shows I watch when I have free time and the ones I feel are worth watching live every week instead of waiting for them to come out online or on Netflix/Hulu/Etc. These will include my favorite shows and the ones that I watch every week I have the chance to.

The first show I recommend you start watching is Modern Family. Modern Family is a 30 minute show that is on Wednesday nights on ABC. It is one of the funniest TV shows I have ever seen. The show is about a common day family, including many complex relationships, and the struggles they have to put up with. It is a comedy and incorporates lots of aspects of everyday life into their jokes. I would rate this probably a ten out of ten just because I can't remember a single episode I have not enjoyed watching of this show. I watch reruns and I still laugh every time I see it.

The next show I would recommend watching would be Outdoor Man. It is a show following the Baxter family, including Mike who is co founder of an outdoor equipment store. He has 3 daughters that range from highschool aged to out of college and they follow the family around. It is a comedy that, again, never fails to make me laugh. I watch this every Friday night it is on, no matter what my plans are for that night, I make sure I have time to watch it.

The Voice is another show I love to watch. It is a competition, where singers come in and try to get on a team from the 4 coaches,Gwen Stefani, Adam Levine, Pharrell Williams, or Blake Shelton. They then work with these coaches and the coaches try to have their team win the most competitions between each other, and they have a very competitive attitude with one another that makes the show fun and exciting.

My next favorite show would be The Middle. The Middle is a comedy about an average family in the Midwest. The Hecks, Mike and Frankie, have 3 children, Axel, Sue, and Brick. The show is a great heartwarming sitcom, that follows the family in their never ending struggles. The oldest, Axel, is a not-so-smart football player and a popular dude, the middle, Sue, is a sweet girl who tries to do everything but rarely succeeds, and the youngest is Brick, who is a socially awkward little kid who is infatuated with books and everything about them. Mike Heck works at a quarry and Frankie has gone from job to job. They always have a feel good ending to the show that makes you satisfied that you watched it.

My final recommendation for a great show to watch would be The Walking Dead. I, along with millions of others, absolutely love every minute of this show. It is a show that is in a scenario based off of a real life zombie apocalypse, but the idea of zombies had never been thought of before ( no Plants Vs Zombies or anything similar). This show is action packed with constant fear that someone will get eaten or attacked by a zombie. But, as the show goes on you learn that zombies aren't the only thing you have to be scared of coming up behind you... Other people are even more dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment