Sunday, October 11, 2015

Share Your Ideas

Making your own blog can be fun. Whether it is a written blog, a video diary, or something else , you can meet like minded people who think the same way as you I have my own blog here obviously and also a Youtube channel that I update regularly because simply put, it's really fun. I have met so many people who think similarly and will be kind to you. The Internet isn't always a good place, but if you make your own place and community of people you can at least control what happens slightly more than if you become a follower of other people or blogs. So in this blog, I want to address why you should do this, no matter who you are. Your ideas are important, you are important, and you should have your own group of people who look up to you and like hearing from you. If you have something you want to be heard, the best way to do it is just to post about it. Someone, somewhere, will eventually see what you wanted to share. It may not be a huge community of people watching you at first or reading your blogs, but eventually you can find people who will become important to you even though you have never even met them. Every time I get a comment from someone either on my blog or on my Youtube channel I take time out of my day to personally reply so they also feel like they are important. Commenting on other people's blogs is a great way to give them constructive criticism and show them that you appreciate their content. I make sure to comment on new channels on Youtube and blogs to try and motivate people to continue pursuing their passion of making content for people to see. Leaving feedback is the best way for them to see this. But, you must know the line between constructive and destructive. If you are too harsh on people you must remember that these are actual people you are talking to and just try to imagine being able to say something to them personally. If you don't think you would ever say it to someone's face I strongly suggest you don't post it on the internet. People, even though they are behind a computer screen still have feelings. Please make sure you realize this, I am going to emphasize it a lot to double check you have confirmed you understand this. So, please leave feedback for people, but make sure you are not being overly critical or mean.    I have people who regularly respond to my videos and I know them by their name, I have other ways to contact them to see how they are doing, and we've actually become decent friends. Without sharing my ideas on my Youtube channel or blog I wouldn't have met these people, and they would just be some other person occupying the Earth that I had never heard of even. Blogging is a great way to bring you together with like minded people and help you genuinely feel connected to people you might not even know.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree, even though the Internet may not be a kind place you should still share your ideas because there will be people out there who agree with them.

    ReplyDelete