Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Winter Fun Ideas

Hey everyone, even though there isn't any snow here I thought I would make a series of blogs about things that you can do only in the winter and why winter is the best season. Okay, so this first blog is all about fun things that are exclusive to winter.
#1 Sledding
Sledding is probably one of my favorite activities to do. Like ever. I really mean it though, sledding is so much fun and I hope all of you will take some time out of your winter to go and sled on a big hill. I will for sure when we get snow here finally.
#2 Skiing and Snowboarding
I have tons of fun going to ski with my friends in the winter even though i am actually terrible at skiing. Being good isn't what makes it fun though, it is just being surrounded by the white snow and being able to hang out with some awesome people and have an excuse to drink tons of hot chocolate.
#3 Snowball fights
If you haven't ever been in a snowball fight you are missing out on a big part of your life. Snowball fights are pretty much the only way I spent my childhood winters, but they got spot three because now that people actually are bigger you could get hurt by their snowballs :/
#4 Holidays
There isn't another season that has as many holidays as winter. I celebrate Christmas and have a great time every year with my family. I go to MN and have a blast seeing my cousins that I don't normally get to see.

Those are my top reasons for why winter is the best season, and I hope you guys have a snowier winter than I am having!

No comments:

Post a Comment