Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Night Tips

Sorry I missed the big day guys!~ Here are some tips for you to have a blast any Halloween, and to stay safe. So going to start off with the safety things. Don't drink something you were handed by someone you don't know, especially if it was opened. You don't know what's in there, just common sense. Also, stay with people you trust at all times. Don't go off with someone you just met alone. That is a good way to wind up living a scary movie scene. Besides that, just don't be dumb. Really it's not worth it. Just be smart, okay?

Alright, now that that is over, I can talk about the fun things you guys can do tomorrow. So, the first thing I would recommend is to dress up, and then go Trick or Treating. I don't know how old you are as you are reading this but it is really fun. Not only do you get to meet people, get scared, hang out with your friends, but on top of all of that you get candy. So its like a win win. The next thing I recommend is going to a party. Halloween parties are my favorite, as you get to see some really cool costumes, hang out with some cool people, have food, eat way too much food, and then just have fun.  Halloween parties are the best honestly, and you should just try to have as much fun as you can while you're at one. Next, I really suggest that you go to a haunted house. People spend tons of time preparing and putting on these amazing haunted houses, so going there supports them and makes them feel good about what they do. Besides that, when they are put on right, haunted houses are scary. And being scared with your friends is what Halloween is truly all about. You should embrace it and be scared so much that you won't be able to fall asleep tomorrow night, and you will spend all of Halloween huddled in a ball, eating candy and talking to friends late into the night. But, more seriously, haunted houses are truly the bomb. I know I am going to one off the best ones in the Midwest, and I am pumped for it. I know some of the people putting it on, and they have been preparing for MONTHS. I mean they started in August to prepare for this one night at the end of October. How cool is that? I am so excited to see what they've put on and for all the people that they are going to terrify.

So, things you should take away from this blog; Have fun, be safe, and have a great Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment