Monday, November 9, 2015

Can It Really Be True? [Walking Dead Spoilers Inside]

Spoiler warning, if you don't want to see spoilers for the fifth season of TWD, you should just close your eyes and scroll to another point on the page. Far far away from this part of the page. Are you gone yet? Please leave so I can start this blog. Alright Thanks.

Lots of us are wondering it. Few have accepted it. Many don't want to face what seems like the truth. Can Glenn be dead? Many of us saw the heartbreaking scene where he tried to save the life of another, and then was thrown from the roof of the van into a hoard of walkers. This probably caused about 90% of the viewers to go into shock, and probably more to cry. Glenn, the man we knew since the beginning scenes, appeared to die... How can this be happening you ask. Well, unfortunately I don't know. I really want to believe that he is still alive. There are many ideas floating around that he is still potentially alive, but there is a lot of doubt from most people who experienced the traumatic incident of watching the show live. Well here is the main theory that I have heard going around. The idea that when Glenn went to grab Nicholas, they both fell, with Nicholas landing on top of glenn. This would allow for that scene where we saw guys being torn out around Glenn to not have been from Glenn. This case, the already dead Nicholas would have acted quite literally as a meat shield for Glenn's body. This would hopefully allow Glenn to then crawl under the van and hide from the walkers. I have my own speculations about this, because it would be hard to crawl under the van after just hitting the ground with the weight of two grown men, then crawling under the van while there was a grown man on top of you, and then also many zombies holding that man down on top of that. This would be an incredible stretch in my opinion but it is still possible. Then the other questions that are raise is if Glenn really is stuck under that van, how long could he survive? He was already on a run, so it is not like he had much food or water left with him. I am having very strong doubts that Glenn could survive this. But, I believe. I really want to believe that Glenn, the guy I've known for years, is still alive. After all he's been through, the times he's come close to death. I don't want it to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment