Sunday, September 20, 2015

Jurassic World Review.

I recently watched Jurassic World, and I was somewhat disappointed in it. I will try to reveal why exactly without spoiling any part of the movie for anyone. So, this movie was the fourth in a series of movies, and they haven't had much of a connection relating to each other which was the first thing that disappointed me. The next part about the movie that was disappointing was that it didn't have a very detailed or well explained plot. This movie was packed with action and tons of excitement, but contained no real explanations as to why anything happened. This movie I feel is worth watching because it has amazing action scenes and has a nostalgic feel for those who have seen the others almost two decades prior to this movies release, but if you are someone, like me, who enjoys finding out the deeper meaning or purpose to a plot, this movie might not be the best choice for you. I feel like there could have been a better correlation between the characters in this movie and the previous, which would have made for some interesting plot development, but unfortunately the events in this movie and the past movies are unrelated, though they do recognize things that happened in the first movie (which I will not explain in hopes that I do not spoil anything at all). So, overall I still think this movie was pretty good, but I am for sure slightly disappointed that this movie wasn't as good as it had the potential to be after all the wait for another movie in the series. I would probably rate it a 6.5/10 just because there was so much more potential for the movie to be better that was not acted upon as it should have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment